AVL Training Facilities - AVL Training Facilities - Content
AVL Training Facilities
AVL Dedicated Training
- Single customer organization.
- Content/goal: pre-defined & customer specific.
- Time/venue: according to agreement.
These AVL training classes are arranged for a single customer organization, taking into account their individual skill levels as well as the demanded applications.
Customer specific issues can be discussed and handled by the trainer within the group. To achieve the training goal the maximum number of participants is limited. If not specifically stated all training classes can be conducted on site or at AVL. If the training class is conducted on site the client has to provide sufficiently installed and commissioned equipment for practical exercises. For training classes at AVL we provide drinks and lunch for the participants. Depending on the client's requirements, the training date and venue are defined as an agreement between AVL and client.
AVL Open Training
- Participants made up of various customers.
- Content/goal: pre-defined.
- Time/venue: pre-defined.
These standard AVL training classes and seminars are arranged for participants made up of various customers with a common interest for knowledge development. This kind of training class provides a a well-established platform for many customers to meet colleagues with similar interests in the same training class. The training goal and content are well-defined and address a common demand. The training date and venue are fixed. Open training classes will be carried out if a minimum of four students are enrolled.
Explore our actual Open Training offer now!
This program supports the management in finding precise decisions on staff development and optimization. AVL provides an objective and independent skills assessment for staff members who are responsible for powertrain/vehicle testing and development. The current knowledge of the staff is considered as a basis to further develop required skills according to the job functions in modern test labs. The result of the skills assessment draws a picture about the efficiency of the whole team and leads automatically into an education plan for each staff member, thus providing valuable input for human resource planning.
The program is based on and carried out with the well-proven AVL method AVL ASSET which includes the following steps:
- Analyses of the installed testing equipment with the related applications and the personnel structure of the staff.
- Skills matrix definition for the staff members: functions / job profiles / required skills.
- Skills assessment of every relevant staff member to evaluate current skills.
- Education plan formulation for every staff member based on a delta analysis comparing current skill levels required and skill profiles.
- Training activities tailored according to education plan.
AVL SKILLS CENTER CHINA
AVL List GmbH Beijing Liaison Office
Room 201 & 202,
UBP Central tower B20,
No.10 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District
Phone: +86 10 5829 8713