chassis.tech plus 2019 - chassis.tech plus 2019 - Content
Visit us at our booth!
chassis.tech plus 2019
The event of International Munich Chassis Symposium chassis.tech plus. 2019 will mark the 20th anniversary of chassis.tech, which is being held for the tenth time in its present form as chassis.tech plus and will bring together leading experts from all over the world for an exchange of ideas and experience on the chassis, steering systems, brakes, and tires/wheels.
Main issues that will be addressed:
- Increasing automation of driving functions
- Electrification of powertrains presenting new challenges for the chassis with regard to complexity, redundancy, data security, and installation space
- New vehicle concepts, particularly in urban areas
- Intelligent chassis must be connected, electrified, and automated
AVL will show its latest developments for Autonomous Driving and ADAS.
Visit our booth and discover more about:
- System design
- Controls and software development
- Testing, calibration and validation