Homologation Support Solution for Tractors - Homologation Support Solution for Tractors - Engineering Solutions for Tractors
High qualified homologation support team
Homologation Support Solution for Tractors
Support of every single step of a type-approval
A lot of legal issues have to be considered in order to receive official approval and homologation for on road and off road traffic in different countries around the world. These legal issues create challenges for companies attempting to achieve homologation.
Meeting homologation regulations
- How can be guaranteed that the new vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit will meet the certification requirements?
- What are the certification requirements in the different markets?
- How does the frame directive look like and what impact has the new frame directive on the developing process?
The AVL Solution
AVL’s technical services and homologation supports in designing the right machine for the right market in all phases of the product cycle – from concept, to development to volume production. AVL focuses on efficient work with high accredited bodies in the area of homologation and technical services to ensure mutual success. AVL experts take care of agricultural or forestry tractors being compliant with the relevant regulations and will prepare the paperwork for the homologation. So that the agricultural or forestry tractor will be on the market without any delay.
The Added Value
- Type-approval process for vehicles, systems, components and separate technical units
- Consultation related to directives/standards and other legal requirements
- Certification consulting including negotiation support with authorities
- Preparation support of certification testing on accredited facilities (test bench & chassis dyno)
- Legal conformity assessments of concepts, drawings, and other legally relevant documentation
- Preparation of type approval documents and process follow-up
- Pre-test execution of all homologation relevant tests
- Tracking and monitoring until permission is obtained by legislative
- EG type approvals for complete tractors
- National type approvals for Germany
- Component approvals for cabins
- Frame directive assessment (VO167/2013)
- View field tests
- Braking tests
- Steering tests
- NVH tests
- Temperature tests (defrost/ demist, Air-condition/ heating, hot spots)
- Requirement checks referring to design