International congress SIA Powertrain & Electronics - International congress SIA Powertrain & Electronics - Event
Visit us on booth 45
International congress SIA Powertrain & Electronics
- The Energy mix and its impact on multiple automotive topics
- Electric Vehicules Ecoystem
- ICE for HEV
- High efficiency combustion
- Aftertreatment & real-driving
- Hybrid transmissions
- Power electronics
AVL booth expo
- Virtual reality equipment with various AVL testing solutions for electrified vehicles (battery test bed, e-drive test bed, fuel cell test bed, inverter test bed, …
- 3D mock-up of the future new AVL chassis dynamometer in Palaiseau/France
- VCR conrod
- VISIO sparkplug & X-ion
- Simulation solutions for development of electrified power-trains.
AVL speakers and chairpersons:
Wednesday June 12th at 3:30 p.m., Johann WURZENBERGER presents “Thermo-management for real-driving emissions - a model-based variation study”.
Thursday June 13th from 08:00 a.m., Jean Marc BOULARD is chairperson of the session “48V POWERTRAINS”.
Thursday June 13th at 09:30 a.m., Thomas PELS presents “AVL's Low Voltage High Power Electric Axle System”.
Thursday June 13th at 2:15 p.m., Helfried SORGER presents „Dual Mode VCSTM: Vehicle Integration of a Modular VCR-System”.
Do not hesitate to contact us already now to schedule a meeting –
click here or come and meet us at booth 45.
From Paris Boulevard Périphérique South-West close to porte d’Auteuil:
Exit A13, then 2nd Exit --> Saint Germain en Laye
--> Marly-le-Roi, Le Pecq
After the bridge, 2nd exit to the right.
By public transport
From Paris Châtelet - Les Halles
RER A direction Saint Germain en Laye
Stop at Saint Germain en Laye
Bus line 259 « Anatole France » --> stop at L’Ermitage --> 10 min walk --> East then SouthDetailed access info in French: http://www.les-pyramides.fr/v2014/acces