Trust your calibration power
AVL CRETA 4™
Calibration Data Management
AVL CRETA 4™ is the calibration data lifecycle management system designed for the calibration of all vehicle control units.
Further, AVL CRETA 4™ is a proud member of the AVL Team SUITETM.
The ChallengeDevelopment tasks aren’t stand-alone. And it’s not (just) about how good single individuals or tools are…
… it’s about how well they work together.
Handling complex calibration projects
- How can I manage calibration projects with a large number of vehicle variants?
- How can I ensure conflict-free datasets?
- Can costs be reduced by reusing pre-calibrated data?
- Can a software tool support the collaboration of geographically distributed calibration teams to increase quality?
- Can such software provide traceability via standardized documentation of SOP datasets?
The AVL Solution
AVL CRETA 4™ guarantees a smooth calibration process across corporate borders. It avoids costly repetitive testing and thus puts confidence in the quality of the data. AVL CRETA 4™ has been developed by users for users and is based on self-learning algorithms. For these reasons, AVL has been market leader for many years.
The Added Value
- Traceable, secure and simple administration and documentation of control unit data
- Worldwide collaboration and data exchange between team members, partners, suppliers and customers
- Quick pre-calibration of initial datasets and re-use of data
- Plausibility check of datasets using data-mining algorithms
- Easy project and quality monitoring through integrated reporting mechanisms
Free demo version
Fill the request form to get a free demo version of AVL CRETA including our standard workflows and one custom workflow example.
AVL CRETA 4™ Calibration Data Management:
View AVL CRETA – Calibration Data Management Video