AVL International Simulation Conference 2019 - AVL International Simulation Conference 2019 - Content
AVL International Simulation Conference 2019
The cutting-edge event for Simulation returns in 2019, featuring a host of industry experts and displays of exciting new technology alike. Stay ahead of the competition and register now.
The AVL ISC2019 will cover the latest simulation trends and technology advances in system and component development for powertrains and vehicle integration.
The agenda will be set around the following topics:
- Powertrain Electrification (HEV, BEV, FCEV) on System and Component Level for battery, fuel cell, e-motor, power electronics
- Energy Efficiency, Performance and Drivability
- Vehicle Dynamics and Attribute Engineering
- Real-driving Emissions (RDE)
- Engine Combustion, Emissions and Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment
- Vehicle Thermal Management and Component Thermal Analysis
- Vehicle External and Internal Aerodynamics
- Water Management, Water Wading and Splashing
- Durability and NVH
- Multiphysics System Simulation
- Multiphase Flows
- Model-based Calibration
- Virtual Functional Prototyping
- Data-driven Simulation Solutions
- Simulation on Testbed
- Autonomous Driving (AD) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
CALL FOR PAPERS
We would like you to get involved and invite you to submit an abstract discussing your experience with AVL's simulation tools.
The conference will highlight the benefits of a synergetic use of simulation and test over the entire development process, adding to its key takeaways. It will provide excellent opportunities for trainings, in-depth expert discussions, workshops - and networking.
Join us in October 2019 in Graz, one of Europe’s most charming hidden gems - listed as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site!
Detailed agenda not yet available.
Get to know experts from the field of simulation! We invite you to continue networking outside the conference program.
October 21, 2019
Südtirolerplatz 2, 8020 Graz
October 22, 2019
Schloßberg 7, 8010 Graz
T: +43 316 84 00 00
Guide for Authors:
- To submit your abstract, please click here or fill out this document and send it to AVL-ISC2019@avl.com.
- Authors are invited to submit an abstract no longer than 300 words
- Please also provide a short title for the agenda no longer than 65 characters
- Full paper submission is not required
- Abstract submission before May 31, 2019
- Notification of acceptance after June 30, 2019
- Presentation submission before September 30, 2019
For any enquiries, please contact: AVL-ISC2019@avl.com
|Early Booking Fee (ends on June 30, 2019)||EUR 490,- (+ 20% VAT)|
|Regular Conference Fee||EUR 690,- (+ 20% VAT)|
|University Faculty Members||EUR 250,- (+ 20% VAT)|
|Speaker||free of charge|
|Exhibition Staff||free of charge|
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
Benefits of sponsoring the AVL International Simulation Conference 2019
- Showcase your company and products to a group of approximately 400 CAE experts from the engine, powertrain and vehicle development segments
- Meet and network with customers from the world‘s leading automotive manufacturers, suppliers and research institutes
- Learn more about the latest trends in simulation from our keynote speakers, technology experts and the AVL Simulation User Community
- Demonstrate the value of your complementary solutions and interact with AVL staff
You will find all details about the different sponsorship packages on the sponsorship information.
Approximately 400 participants from more than 20 countries gathered together for the AVL International Simulation Conference 2017 in Graz, Austria at the end of June to discuss and hear about current industry developments and innovations. The technical program included more than 80 interesting user presentations in the fields Structure Dynamics, Fluid Dynamics and System Simulation. Two days of this conference were dedicated to users presenting ways how they employ advanced simulation methods in the virtual and physical world along the powertrain development process. On the third day AVL provided insights into new applications and workflows as well as discussions in a series of short seminars.
Insightful keynote speeches from John Deere, Strategy Engineers, Know-Center, to name a few, rounded off the extensive range of lectures.
Another conference highlight was the exhibition consisting of a comprehensive AVL display and exhibitor stands. Besides the AVL simulation solutions, participants could experience the Integrated and Open Development Platform, wear VR glasses to watch a demonstration of acoustics simulation results and get a hands-on experience at the Virtual Testbed or the ADAS demonstrator.