AVL Simulation Meets Testing Conference 2019 - AVL Simulation Meets Testing Conference 2019 - Content - AVL North America
AVL Simulation Meets Testing Conference 2019
The conference returns in 2019, featuring a multitude of industry expert presentations and displays of exciting new technology, along with excellent opportunities for networking sessions, in-depth expert roundtable discussions and workshops.
The two-day conference will explore the latest developments and trends in system and component development for powertrains and vehicle integration focusing on the intersection of simulation and testing.
The agenda will be set around the main topics of electrification, ICE powertrain development, vehicle systems, and virtual testing including:
- Powertrain Electrification (HEV, BEV, FCEV) on System and Component Level for battery, fuel cell, e-motor, power electronics
- Energy Efficiency, Performance and Drivability
- Vehicle Dynamics and Attribute Engineering
- Real-driving Emissions (RDE) with PEMS Data Management Measurement
- Engine Combustion, Emissions and Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment
- Vehicle Thermal Management and Component Thermal Analysis
- Vehicle External and Internal Aerodynamics
- Water Management, Water Wading and Splashing
- Durability and NVH
- Multiphysics System Simulation
- Multiphase Flows
- Model-based Calibration
- Virtual Functional Prototyping
- Data-driven Simulation Solutions
- Bringing Simulation to the Testbed
- Autonomous Driving (AD) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Get to know the experts! We invite you to continue networking at our evening social event at the race track!
JD Racing Indoor Karting
44225 W Twelve Mile Road, Novi, MI 48377
AVL has blocked rooms at the conference hotel at the best possible room rate. Reserve by October 10, 2019.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
We invite you to sponsor a table at the AVL Simulation Meets Testing Conference. Benefits of exhibiting include:
- Showcase your company and products to a large group of experts from the engine, powertrain and vehicle development segments
- Meet and network with customers from the world‘s leading automotive manufacturers, suppliers and research institutes
- Learn more about the latest trends in simulation from our keynote speakers, technology experts and the AVL User Community
- Demonstrate the value of your complementary solutions and interact with AVL staff
Please contact AVLPowertrainSimulation@avl.com for further information or to register.