AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Gasoline Driveability / cold start calibration engineer
- Calibration dataset development to meet requirements for driveability and cold start in gasoline engines.
- Dataset validation for all ambient conditions both in facility and in territory.
- Planning and execution of a vehicle testing program.
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations.
- Reporting of results to project board.
- Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering. Master’s degree or PhD desirable.
- Good knowledge/understanding of combustion engines, sensor and actuator systems with focus on Petrol engines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Independent, target-oriented working style.
- English proficiency. Other foreign languages (French / German) desirable.
- Extensive driving experience.
If so please contact us.