Release 2022 R2
- Virtual System Development - Concept, Layout and Integration
- Virtual Function Development - Automated and Connected Mobility
- Virtual Battery Development - From Cell to Vehicle
- Virtual Fuel Cell Development - Components and Systems
- Virtual Driveline Development - Transmission and E-Drive
- Virtual ICE Development - Durability and NVH
- Virtual ICE Development - Performance and Emissions
The mobility revolution is in full swing. This is not just about developing new, more sustainable propulsion systems. Rather, the entire development process is in upheaval - with simulation taking the lead.
Right now, it's important to understand the challenge that each of us - OEMs and suppliers alike - face when it comes to pushing the boundaries of both our design process and our engineers. As the number of different systems grows, departments and team structures are changing. We understand that. At AVL, we go through these processes as well, because we are not just software developers. We are also engineers and therefore users. We implement our knowledge in intuitive workflows, generators, wizards, and evaluations in our software and projects.
We are your global partner in realizing the mobility of the future. A mobility characterized by its minimal impact on the environment. We offer you simulation solutions ranging from component to system analysis. As we are deeply integrated in the development process, our software solutions - tools and projects - enable you to master the challenges of virtualization.
years of experience
engineers and scientist