Reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Can preventive hardware and software maintenance avoid major unplanned costs caused by a technical breakdown?
- Can multiple test repetitions caused by inaccurate testing equipment be avoided?
Increasing the availability of test equipment
- Can AVL define equipment maintenance schedules that consider non-operational times?
Maximizing the degree of utilization
- Can AVL application experts identify areas for improvement in the customer specific testing process?
Global Network – Local Presence
AVL’s global service network of highly qualified experts in more than 50 locations provides essential knowhow, proximity and responsiveness. Globally distributed spare part hubs as well as local repair, calibration and skills centers channel global competence through local presence.
Leading edge technology needs innovative Service Solutions. AVL is the partner who provides the best possible solution with the right combination of product technology and application competence to many of the industry’s leading companies.
- Fast, focused support for everyday efficiency challenges provided by easy to apply AVL Service Modules
- Tailored packages for long-term value through AVL Service Solutions
- Optimized TCO by tailoring the right services for the customer’s need
- Global partner with local competence
- Ramp-up guidance for fast productive use
- Safe and reliable operation due to knowledge transfer from AVL’s experts
- Application-specific solutions for individual testing tasks
- Worldwide more than 700 service employees in the field are ready to assist in more than 50 locations
- 14 Hotlines guarantee access to professional support
- The Service Solution AVL CARE™ manages services for more than 1400 testbeds
- AVL operates more than 240 of its own testbeds at 17 different locations
- AVL resident teams maintain, support and operate more than 1500 testbeds at customers sites
- Application Services can reduce testing time by more than 70% by using the right calibration methodology and infrastructure; a tailored service concept can boost utilization rates to >80% and technical availability to >97%