AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Embedded Hardware Expert for Autonomous Driving (m/f/d)
- Define and develop Electronic hardware concepts and architectures
- Work with ADAS team (Advanced Driving Assistance Systems)
- Develop & engineer complex product specific electronic layouts and designs which meet requirements of space, EMI/EMC and technology maturity.
- Responsibilityfor definition and technical leadership of detailed verification tests
- Develop Prototypes and transition to series production new products and ideas while following automotive development standards
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary and international teams in an Agile fashion
- Interaction and collaborationwith international customers located in EU, Asia , Americas and rest of the world
- Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics or similar
- More than 5 years of work experience in embedded electronics development
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC challenges and minimization techniques
- Experience in Autonomous driving , driver assistance systems and Automotive standards
- Ability to work in a team with a personable nature
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.