AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Expert in power electronics for charging systems (m/f/d)
- responsibility for electronics and electrics as part of component development for on-board chargers
- Development and design of assemblies using CAE programs
- Specification and selection of components, design of control strategies
- Creation of specifications, participation in concept creation
- Planning of all work packages up to product release
- Coordination with component suppliers
- Ensuring optimum integration of all components into the overall system
- Completed degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable studies
- Very good knowledge of electrical drives and power electronics
- Experience in the development of controls for charging columns, fast charging stations, wall boxes etc. beneficial
- Experience in the application of relevant standards for power electronic components connected to public grid
- Practical experience in requirements engineering, preferably with DOORS
- Commitment, initiative and very good planning and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.