AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Software developer for embedded systems (m/f/d)
- Development of technically sophisticated basic software solutions for various areas like ADAS, body and chassis, e-mobility and combustion engine systems
- Development, adaptation and implementation of hardware-related software components ("Basis Software") on embedded systems
- Independent coordination of software requirements and solutions with the customers and colleagues from the various departments
- Completed degree in the field of computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or comparable studies
- First professional and industry experience (also graduates with relevant internships or dissertations)
- First experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
- Basic knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Initial experience with platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) beneficial
- Experience with software testing, complex driver development and integration is an advantage
- High level of creativity, persuasiveness, communication and team skills and high analytical and conceptual skills
- Personality is most important!
If so please contact us.