AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
test engineer for high voltage components (m/f/d)
- Create test requirements based on system and component specifications
- Planning and implementation of test and hedging strategies
- Analysis of measurement results from tests
- Coordination of findings with suppliers and submission of solution concepts
- completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable studies
- Experience in automotive electronics or HV component development (also graduates with relevant internships or theses)
- Experience with HV components (design, analysis and validation)
- High level of coordination, communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.