AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
project manager software development (m/f/d)
- Requirements analysis with focus on basic software stacks
- Project planning (technical, scheduling, financial) for the various basic software products within ADAS, body and chassis, e-mobility and combustion engine systems
- Technical management of an international software team
- Interface to other disciplines (e.g. system, hardware, application software, tools)
- Supplier management for third-party software
- Customer interface for basic software topics
- Participation in continuous improvement programs / Lessons Learned
- Feedback of the project status to the system project management / line management
- Degree in computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or similar
- Very good knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Good overall understanding of control units and their interaction
- Sound experience with the platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) as well as in software architecture, sensors and actuators are desirable
- Knowledge of MISRA C, ISO 26262, Automotive Spice and Agile Standards
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills, German skills desirable
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.