AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Automotive Engineer - Mid/Expert/Senior (m/f/d)
|Department:||- not defined|
If You ever have contact with one of following areas:
- Collaborate with biggest automotive OEMs
- Create and analyze requirements for automotive area
- Implement and configure solutions according to requirements
- Solve complex problems with project team members and 3rd party supplier
- Creating a presentation of available technical solutions
- Master Degree in one of the followings: Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science field
- Understanding of quality assurance principles (review, reporting etc.)
- Previous experience in Automotive Products Development (desirable)
- Positive, enthusiastic and problem solving attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Very good English skills, German and Polish will be a plus
If so please contact us.