AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Automotive Cybersecurity Analyst (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Analysis of E/E and ECU architectures for threats (Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment)
- Development of innovative cybersecurity concepts and functions for vehicle systems according to standards and considering current threats
- Derive requirements for the implementation of the security concept
- Deliver ideas for security solutions to secure prototypes and series production of connected systems in and around the vehicle
- Coordination of cybersecurity in internal and external customer projects
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mathematics, physics or similar
- Enthusiasm for cybersecurity
- Knowledge of methods for security and threat analysis and risk management
- Basic knowledge in cybersecurity standards such as SAE J3061, ISO/ SAE 21434, and ISO 27001
- Knowledge of current automotive technologies (Hardware, Software, Communications, etc.)
- Knowledge of technologies for securing the vehicle (encryption, IDS/ IPS, etc.)
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborativeskills
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.