AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working student / Internship for Process Methods and Tool Development (m/f/d)
- •Part of a tool development team in the area of "static code analysis" for safety embedded software
- •Involvement in tool requirement definition based on state of the art safety standards
- •Involvement in defining the tool internal architecture
- •In charge of tool internal core implementation and GUI development
- •Involvement in tool verification mechanisms/procedures
- •Responsible for providing tool statistics and data visualization
- •Studies in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, informatics or mathematics
- •Know-how in one or more embedded software languages: C, C++
- •Know-how in one or more scripting languages: Phyton, Perl, Tcl, etc.
- •Know-how in low-level programming languages as assembly languages (e.g. Tricore, Freescale, Renesas, etc) advantageous
- •Communication and team skills
- •Analytical and conceptual skills
- •Structured approach
- •Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.