AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
software developer for embedded systems (m/f/d)
- Development of technically sophisticated basic software solutions for various areas such as ADAS, body and chassis, e-mobility and combustion engine systems.
- Identification of further developments in the area of responsibility with conception and development of hardware-related software components ("basic software") on embedded systems
- Coordination of software requirements and solutions with customers and colleagues from different areas
- Degree in computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or similar
- First professional and industry experience
- First experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
- Knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Initial experience with platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) desirable
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills, German skills desirable
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.