AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
working student/trainee "On Board charging electronics" (m/f/d)
- Support the investigation and evaluation of hardware and software concepts for on-board charging electronics
- Support the creation of test specifications
- Support for test bench investigations regarding the execution and evaluation
- Research regarding national and international norms, standards and patents
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- Initial experience in model-based function development and working with Matlab/Simulink are an advantage
- Basic experience in the field of battery or electronics development
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.