AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Functional Safety Development - Expert Engineer (m/f/d)
- Planning, coordination and proceeding of safety activities in safety-related development projects in appliance of requirements out of ISO26262 and other safety standards, e.g. Hazard and Risk Analysis, Generation of Safety Concepts for drivetrain, validation reports and safety
- Analysis and evaluation of safety critical functions according to the requirements of the standard and component-related safety concepts
- Development of innovative strategies and safety functions for Combustion or E-Mobility Controls Applications while using modern simulation tools
- Application and further development of safety method and functions
- Lead R&D projects
- Successfully finished studies of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in the area (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and related methods, e.g. H&R, FMEA, FTA
- Communication and Teamwork abilities
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.