AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Battery Management System Software Development - Expert Engineer (m/f/d)
- Function development/test of Battery Management Systemsusing model based programming environment (Matlab/Simulink)
- Control and diagnostic function development
- Requirements analysis on Components and Software level
- Leading R&D projects
- Successfully finished studies of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics
- At least 3 years of experiencein control engineering and model-based development methodology
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink as well as automatic code generation is an advantage
- Experience in the area of power electronics and / or control electronics is desirable
- Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Very good English skills
- Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.