AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Design of engine test programs and cycles
- Support of engine and test bed operations work
- Implementation and documentation of engine test programs according the internal regulations
- Coordination of development work, completion of failure analysis
- Evaluation of experimental results, completion and presentation of reports
- Min. BSc. Mechanical Engineer degree, major in Mechanical or Automation engineering
- Knowledge of construction and working of IC Engine
- Mechanical and thermodynamics knowledge
- Familiar with test bed systems, test bed testing methods and calibration procedures
- Excellent German and/or English knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, self-motivated
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.