AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Functional Safety Experts (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Design and development of safety function for powertrain applications
- Contribution to projects whose limits result from the functional safety regulations defined by ISO2626262
- Creation of safety concepts (functional safety concept, technical safety concept) as well as requirements break down to SW units
- Independent alignment of safety requirements in the project team and with the customer
- Finding the balance between functional safety and availability of the system
- Achieving excellent project results in a well-established and well-maintained method and process landscape
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar
- Experience in controls engineering including system design and model-based development
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Matlab/Simulink, INCA and PTC-Integrity desirable
- Good knowledge of the structure and functions for powertrain systems
- Experience in functional safety and ISO 26262
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good English skills, German skills desirable
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.