AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Functional Safety Experts (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Acting in thearea of Automotive Safety Development in an international team, running interesting projects together with international customers
- Working in a demanding project landscape characterized by deadlines of serial production projects and defaults given by the ISO26262
- Development of technical safety concepts, including functional safety-concept, development of safety requirements, safety function development up to unit testing and integration testing
- Securing the customer`s safety requirements as well as discussing the impact to the availability of the system
- Working in a well established, controlled and maintained method and process landscape with large support of trainings in complex topics
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or similar
- Basic knowledge in Matlab Simulink
- Knowledge of INCA, PTC-Integrity and Target Link is desirable but not mandatory
- Willingness to face and follow new and complicated systems and methods
- Know-how in the field of automotive safety is desirable but not required
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.