AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working Student - E-Learning (m/f/d)
- Convert existing training materials, hand-outs amd manuals for internal and external usage into E-Learning objects in close cooperation with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Participation in the design, development and implementation of company’s E-Learning concepts and tools
- Registered student in computer science, media-informatics, educational technologies, communication design or similar
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Captivate and/or Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn about cutting-edge technologies within automotive domain
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong editing, written and oral communication skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.