AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
project manager hardware in the field of high voltage component development (m/f/d)
- Technical management of hardware projects for high-voltage components (e.g. high-voltage batteries, chargers and electric drives) from the concept phase to series launch
- Evaluation and coordination of customer requirements for high-voltage components
- Creation of design and test specifications based on customer requirements
- Scheduling and adherence to project goals
- Planning and implementation of test, trial and security strategies
- Error analysis and development of solution concepts
- completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable studies
- 3+ years of professional and industry experience in the automotive field
- Experience with high voltage components (design, analysis and validation)
- High level of coordination, communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is most important!
If so please contact us.