AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Monitoring Experte ADAS (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Contribution to projects whose limits result from the functional safety regulations defined by ISO2626262
- Development of innovative safety architectures, strategies and functions for ADAS systems according to current safety standards using modern simulation tools
- Creation of safety concepts and system design for ADAS functions as well as the alignment within the project teams will be your daily business
- Coordination of requirement specifications with customers/suppliers and development of implementation concepts
- Support of development activities from the concept phase up to the series release
- Integration and verification steps at HiL-system, test bench and vehicle
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar
- Experience in controls engineering including system design and model-based development (Enterprise Architect and Matlab/Simulink)
- Good knowledge of the structure and functions of ADAS functions
- Experience in functional safety and ISO 26262
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good English skills, German skills desirable
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.