AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior Hardware Engineer Control Electronic (m/f/d)
- Define and develop requirements as well as Architectures for new and existing Hardware concepts in the area of Power inverter controls, DC-DC converter controls, Battery management system and Driver assistance systems
- Create product specific and complex controls electronics while balancing constraints in space, EMI/EMC, cost and manufacturability
- Responsible for definition of detailed verification tests for the newly developed electronics. Support the actual testing and troubleshooting effort to ensure success of the newly developed designs
- Create new designs and concepts within standard automotive development process
- Good system understanding to translate requirements of hardware coming from power electronics designers and software coming from the software development teams
- Ability to work in an agile manner while operating in international teams
- Interaction and communication on technical topics with engineering teams of international customer base
- University degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics or similar
- Demonstrable experience in development of Embedded Hardware /Controls electronics
- Good knowledge of handling EMI requirements and engineering methods to maintain compliance
- Multiple years of Experience in handling design tools such as Altium Designer, Itspice will be a plus
- Knowledge of Automotive domain viz. Design Standards, design processes
- Experience in newly established fields of Autonomous driving and driver assistance systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Teamplayer with ability to get along with a diverse set of team members
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.