AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
PMT - Embedded Software Architecture Specialist (m/f/d)
|Department:||IT & Software|
- Guide development teams in the design and development of Software Architectures in all AVL software domains (e.g. E-Drive, BMS, Transmission, etc.)
- Ensure testability, maintainability and robustness of Software Architectures
- Define, measure and improve KPIs to meet the defined Quality Goals
- Support and maintain a library framework to maximize reuse of available solutions
- Contribute to methods and guidelines in the area of Software Architecture
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering or informatics
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience Model Based Engineering Tools
- Strong experience in embedded software development
- Experience with configuration management tools (PTC Integrity)
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.