AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
teamleader system development for high voltage components (m/f/d)
- Technical and disciplinary responsibility for development group of high-voltage components System development (high-voltage batteries, charging systems and electric drives)
- Establishment of a team for high-voltage system development
- Participation in development of the roadmap and strategies
- Management of system projects
- Management of development projects of high-voltage components and responsibility for project planning and organization
- Intensive customer contact and internal coordination of all project contents with management and location managers
- Completed degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable studies
- First experience as a manager in the technical field
- Knowledge in the field of System development of high-voltage components
- Communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Coordination and project management skills
- Fluently spoken and written German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.