AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
safety manager (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Management of safety-relevant development projects in implementation of the requirements of ISO 26262, e.g. performance of hazard analyses, preparation of safety concepts, validation reports and safety proofs
- Analysis and evaluation of safety functions according to the requirements of standard
- Support the project teams in functional safety issues like effort planning, moderation and safety assessments
- Support the further development of the team
- Implementation and further development of the safety methodology
- completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- Extensive experience in the field of functional safety (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and the associated methods, e.g. HARA, FMEA, FTA
- High communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to travel
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.