AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Security Analyst - Continuous System Care for the area Automotive Security (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Continuous Vulnerability analysis for embedded systems (HW and SW) in control units
- Analysis of various sources regarding new vulnerabilities for the automotive sector
- Improvement of the incident response process for the automotive sector
- Development of our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system
- Degree in computer science, IT Security, mathematics or similar
- Cybersecurity knowledge and overview of current and critical threats
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Knowledge in CVE, CWE and CVSS
- Knowledge and experience in hardware and software development in the automotive environment
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and team skills
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.