AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Experienced Simulation Engineer - FEA/ CAE
- Providing professional support to the development of the future’s engines
- Analysing internal combustion engines as well as alternative transmission systems
- Running simulations with FEA or dynamics software
- Evaluating the results with professional suggestions and creating a presentation/ documentation for the customer
- As part of international projects be in contact with other internal departments and with the customers from all over the globe
- Doing complex endurance calculations
- NVH measurements
- Active participation in creating new processes and improving the existing workflows
- MSc degree in Mechanical-, Vehicle Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in CAE software (eg. Ansys, Abaqus, Excite, Adams, Simpack, Hypermesh, Nastran, Matlab, KissSoft)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge (German is a nice to have)
- Proactive, independent, reliable work attitude
- Good communication skills
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.