AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working student License Management (m/f/d)
- Introduction of a new license management system, administration of license and user agreements, monitoring of license contracts and creation of license balance sheets (legal conformity & compliance)
- Further development of the license management / software asset management process and support in the selection and further development of solutions and tools for the implementation of this process
- Analysis of all existing software licenses and evaluation of software usage
- Professional support of the used software asset management tool
- Preparation of key data and creation of presentations for the management
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or similar
- Solid knowledge and experience in the practical use of software license management tools advantageous
- Good handling of databases and very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ITIL advantageous.
- Strong affinity to IT-topics
- Structured, analytical, accurate and independent way of working
- Personal initiative and collaborative skills
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.