AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Team Leader Safety (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Responsibility for the safety team in technical and disciplinary terms
- Development of the roadmap and strategies for the department Leonberg
- Responsibility for the development and expansion of your safety team
- Leading of safety-relevant development projects in the implementation of the requirements of ISO 26262
- Supporting the professional development of the team
- Professional participation by the acquisition of customer projects
- Involvement in implementation and further development of the safety methodology in cooperation with the specialist teams in Regensburg
- Completed degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or a comparable field of study
- Extensive experience in the field of functional safety (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and the associated methods, e.g. Hazard Risk Analyst, Functional Safety Concept, Technical Safety Concept
- Experience in the implementation of security mechanisms in software and hardware
- A high level of communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.