AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Lead Engineer Vehicle Corrosion & Tightness f/m/d
|Europe: Austria (Headquarters)|
- Responsibility for all corrosion and tightness requirements in the course of vehicle integration projects including producibility in the paint shop
- Concluding the relevant requirements from customer inquiries for the global automotive market
- Responsibility for all development and validation strategies in coordination with your colleagues in simulation, testing and production planning
- Estimating the scope of development and participation in the presentation of bids to customers
- Responsible for virtual and test-based release recommendation
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the field of corrosion and tightness
- Familiar with the relevant regulations and methods
- Experience in cooperation with OEMs worldwide
- Enthusiasm for automotive development and technological innovation
- Precise working attitude and self-directed initiative
- Very good command of English
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz