AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working Student for ADAS Perception(m/f/d)
- Working on topics with various challenges and possibilities together with our development team
- Responsibility for function development and testing, simulation environment setup, system maintenance, function/SW integration, etc.
- Registered student in computer science, electronic, electrical engineering, robotics, mechanical, or similar
- Very good skills in IT area
- Good experience in C/C++, Python, Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in parallel programming on target HW, such as CUDA
- Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- Experience in Embedded Programming and Linux
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.