AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Security Testing Expert - Ethical Car Hacker (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Organization, conduction and documentation of security related tests for embedded devices in the automotive area (Functional Tests, Penetration Tests)
- Development of new attack patterns for automotive ECU’s from powertrain ECU’s to highly connected ADAS and infotainment systems
- Adopting existing and developing new tools to support and automate the testing activities
- Point of contact for the related development departments and customers regarding technical cybersecurity
- Degree in computer Science, IT Security, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Knowledge about automotive and IT protocols (CAN, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Familiar with applicable (cybersecurity) testing tools (e.g. IDA, Metasploit. Wireshark, CANoe), methods and concepts
- Knowledge of network architectures and signal flows in automotive E/E systems
- Deep understanding of security measures in hard- and software (e.g. cryptography, HSM, TPM)
- Creative, analytical and conceptional skills
- Willingness and curiosity to get off the beaten tracks
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.