AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Planning and coordination of test vehicles
- Ensure the condition of test vehicles according to legal and project regulation
- Planning of retrofit and workshop activities
- Planning of vehicle transports
- Degree in engineering field
- Fluent German language knowledge (Hungarian is a must)
- Responsible, reliable person
- Structured work
- Working in team
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.