AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Calibration Engineer Transmission
- Supporting the transmission calibration tasks in Graz and other location
- Supporting transmission calibration tests online and offline
- Calibration of control units in development and serial projects
- Optimization of transmission functions and controls according legislation and customer requirement regarding shift quality, safety, performance
- Planning and execution of transmission and vehicle development program
- Analysis of results, preparation of recommendation, reporting for customers
- Supporting homologation and production start
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in engineering field
- High level knowledge of transmission and powertrain and its working process
- Mechatronic knowledge
- Experience in the field of transmission
- German or English language knowledge (B2)
- Ability to work abroad
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.