AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Specialist Qualitymanagement with focus on ASPICE (m/f/d)
- Creation of quality assurance plans and continuous monitoring within the framework of internal R&D and external customer projects, in consideration of Automotive SPICE PAM
- Implementation of customer-specific process requirements into the project infrastructure
- Independent implementation of ISO9001 and Automotive SPICE audits
- Identification and implementation of process/quality improvement potentials within the scope of CIP
- Tool-supported FMEA moderation
- Team integration within interesting projects (E-Mobility, Hybrid and ADAS areas)
- Degree in computer science, industrial engineering, engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineers, physics or similar
- First experiences with programming language
- Experience in the area automotive SPICE
- Analytical and conceptual intellectual capacity
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.