AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Embedded Software Automotive - Development Engineer (m/f/d)
|Department:||IT & Software|
- Develop of Basic Software solutions for different fields, e.g. ADAS, Body- and Chassis-, E-Mobility- and combustion engine systems
- Develop, adapt and implement hardware close software components („basic software “) on Embedded Systems
- Create and analyze requirements for embedded software according to Autosar standard
- Support or coordinate software-requests and –solutions with the customer and colleagues of different fields
- Successfully finished studies in the fields computer science, telematics, electrotechnology or similar fields
- Experiences in automotive domain will be a plus
- First experiences with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
- Knowledge in programming hardware close software components with C, C++
- Understanding of the platforms (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, Multi-Core) are preferable
- Experiences with software testing, complex driver development and integration are advantageous
- Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German will be a plus, English is a must
If so please contact us.