AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Software Product Manager for Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
- Analysis of market trends and requirements in the area of Basic Software Stacks (classic Autosar, adaptive Autosar)
- Strategic planning and roadmap definition for engineering services and products
- Support of exhibitions, customer presentations in customer seminars, sales initiatives, congresses & roadshows (pre-sales)
- Develop and expand internal and external social network
- Interface to the customer, sales and aligned departments (e.g. System, Hardware, Application Software, Tools)
- Coordination of offer preparation between development and sales and active support in the bidding process
- Degree in Electronics, Informatics, Physics or similar
- Good Knowledge of C programming language for embedded Systems
- Good overall understanding in microcontroller devices (e.g. Infineon Aurix)
- Experience in AUTOSAR Basic Software (classic, adaptive) and configuration tools
- Knowledge of Automotive Spice and Agile standards
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.