AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior Application Engineer Chassis Controls f/m/d
|Europe: Austria (Headquarters)|
- Planning, implementation and management of application projects for control systems in the chassis area, from concept stage to validation and series launch
- Organizing and carrying out test drives worldwide
- Calibration of chassis control systems (steering, ESP, active chassis, ...) on the HiL, testbed and in road tests
- Meeting the objectives in terms of resources, costs, dates and deadlines, quality and technology
- Mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering, automotive engineering graduate of a university of applied sciences or university of technology or similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience in calibration
- Driving skills and willingness to travel
- Confident in conducting negotiations in English and German
- Convincing personality with pronounced communication and inter-personal skills
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz