AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Strategic Buyer/Acheteur Technique (H/F)
|Department:||Instrumentation and Test Systems|
- Early Supplier Development within Procurement Projects, Sales Phase Customer Projects, Investment Projects or Internal Projects
- Continuous improvement of AVL purchasing processes and tools
- Regular reporting to the headquarters in Austria with the support of local controlling
- Early Involvement for the defined projects (support suppliers RFQs andtechnical solution definition, solutions alignment and selection in cooperation with sales team whenever necessary, etc...)
- Negotiation of prices.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions.
- Supplier agreements and contracts.
- Implementation of purchasing tools/processes.
- Technical/commercial college/university of applied sciences/university of technology or similar
- At least five years of experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of Automotive testing and test beds environment
- High negotiation and communication skills
- Initiative and solution orientation
- Intercultural competencies
- Fluent in the English language
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application form or send your application to AVL France S.A., Croissy-sur-Seine