AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working student/intern in the field of digitalization Data Collection Unit (m/f/d)
- Support of our projects in the field of function development / digitalization in cooperation with our experienced development team
- Development of a Data Collection Unit for maritime systems with variable functionalities for onboard data acquisition based on industrial PCs (virtual PLC)
- Development of innovative functions using simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/ Simulink)
- Collective development of solutions in the maritime field of application and production of demonstrations
- Registered student in engineering, electrical engineering, control technology or similar
- First experience in PLC programming and basic knowledge of automation technology
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good German and English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.