AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Expert Function Developer Engineer (m/f/d)
- Within our customer’s project you will be responsible for development of diagnostic content in different automotive areas; e.g., combustion, e-mobility, infotainment or autonomous drive systems ADAS
- Diagnostic Requirements and SW architecture definition
- and coordination of the development
- SoftwareDevelopment according to the v-cycle model
- HIL validation and documentation according to the development process
- University degree in engineering, electronics, mechatronics, mechanic, communication or similar
- Flexibility to work with different activities (Function Development, Calibration and tests)
- Be familiar withautomotive systems and diagnostics (OBD is preferred)
- Good knowledge of vehicle E/E architecture and communication protocols and standards (CAN, Ethernet, Flexray, UDS, J1979, ISO15031, ISO15765, J1939)
- Experience withINCA, CANalyzer, Diagra-D, AVL Concerto, CRETA, Simulink, C/C++, Autosar DEM,FIM and DCM
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
- Good German skills
- Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.