AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Skill Team Leader Structural and Dynamic Analysis
- Full responsibility of 20+ team (professional, personal, financial)
- Preparation and implementation of personal development plans, employee performance evaluations
- Ensuring high-level team motivation, providing an attractive vision for the team, managing individuals
- Defining the professional direction and portfolio of the skill-team, organizing trainings and internal R&D activities accordingly
- Preparation and execution of the skill-team's annual budgeting
- Continuous monitoring of projects status and team utilization, defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) as needed
- Achieving headcount targets, developing a recruitment strategy, and active participation in selection
- Establishing a high-level, continuous customer relationship, ensuring customer needs are met and aligning with team considerations
- Active involvement in university relations and external events
- You have a relevant degree and at least 5 years of experience in numerical simulation (FE, MBS) in automotive industry
- You are familiar with the fields of Internal Combustion Engine, Hybrid and Fuel Cell development
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- You have an integrative personality, communicate well and can inspire a Hungarian team
- You have excellent English knowledge and presentation skills
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.