AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior software developer for embedded systems (m/f/d)
- Ideas generator and implementer of technically sophisticated basic software solutions for various areas, such as ADAS, body and chassis, e-mobility and combustion engine systems
- Independent identification of further developments in the area of responsibility with own-initiative conception and development of hardware-related software components ("basic software") on embedded systems
- Independent coordination of the software requirements and solutions with the customer and colleagues from the various departments
- Support of the technical development of the development team
- Degree in computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or similar fields
- Distinct professional and industry experience
- Distinct experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
- Very good knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Sound experience with platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) as well as in software architecture, sensor and actuator technology
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills, German skills desirable
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.