AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Control Units System Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the implementation of the project objectives in terms of technology, quality and budget
- Generate ideas in projects
- Independent coordination of requirements and solutions with the customer
- Elaboration of technical solutions with your project team
- Close coordination of project goals with management
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar
- First experiences in the management of software system projects
- Distinct system knowledge in the field of powertrain architecture, sensor and actuator technology
- Good ability to present technical issues in an appealing way
- Persuasiveness, creativity and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.